Heritage Lottery Fund Partnership Agreement

„… the museums and libraries we partnered with at the time was one of the best things in this project. They were so helpful, and realizing that there was so much material and knowledge around the corner, it was fantastic, we didn`t know it. (Grantee – Jugendorganisation) Ryevitalise is a $3.4 million landscape partnership program supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, which focuses on the Rye River Basin. This four-year program will preserve, enhance and restore the natural and cultural heritage of the region, so that people can reconnect with the history, wildlife and landscapes of rye and its tributaries, leading to a more natural, functional and better understood landscape. With a $64,000 grant from the National Lottery Heritage Fund, this partnership project aims to stem the dramatic decline in doves and enable important research and conservation work. Our online form makes it easier for you to inform us of your requests for help. The development of a partnership contract, regular meetings and partnerships in partnership with a local organization – all great advice from Rachael Crofts, who told us about the realization of a Young Roots project as part of a partnership. Here`s what Rachael had to say: Or you can create your own partnerships. The model is useful if you have a primary partner who receives the full funding and passes some of it on to other partners. Our proposal serves only to guide and we cannot give you legal advice. Make sure you receive your own legal advice before signing an agreement if you are not sure. We can fund a partnership (both new partnerships and a partnership already in place) as long as they are led by an eligible organization. They may be made up of the organizations listed below.

Once you have received more than $10,000 in funding from us, here`s what you can expect. This page will also inform you of the things you need to do. First, organizations were asked whether cooperation with the partner with whom they had carried out their grant-funded project had been beneficial. The majority, 85% said it was an advantage, while the remaining 15% were uncertain. There is therefore a good chance that you will develop a new productive partnership and/or strengthen the existing partnership through your project. Each Young Roots project is led by a partnership between a heritage and a youth organization, and there is a lot in our evaluation of the Young Roots program on these partnerships. You can see the full report here, but I will publish the corresponding parts below, including the partners that were introduced into the project, and the successes and challenges of the partnership work. Were there delicate parts of the partnership, and what would you offer others to avoid them? „The community organization was close to the youth, we had access to qualified young volunteers and the heritage member had the artifacts and evidence of that heritage.

In this combination, it worked very well. (Grantee – Jugendorganisation) They must have a directive that explains how safe they are. And we could ask to see this policy if we decide to give you funding.

Veröffentlicht in Allgemein